08 nov Magnetic Imaging Chamber
Chamlide is a combined word for “chamber” and “slide”, LCI’s trademark for imaging chambers developed by patent technology.
Chamlide chamber is designed to meet various imaging and perfusion experiments.
Observe high resolution images from the bottom coverslip of the chamber.
Meet various design of chambers that is also available using with commercial coverslip
- Various design of chambers
- Available with commercial coverslip
- Bottom coverslip for high-resolution imaging
- On Glass types; Closed and Open perfusion Types
- Customized design is available